Meet the Foundation Board
The Foundation is a separate entity to the College and as such has its own Board of Directors. The Foundation works closely with the College Board and Principal to deliver fundraising activities that align with the goals and objectives of the College. These activities aim to add to the sense of community we are so blessed to have here at St Patrick's College.
The voluntary board members work tirelessly to support the College community and without their efforts and passion the St Patrick's goals could not be achieved. The Board bring with them a wealth of experience in law, governance, marketing, business management and events to guide the success of the Foundation.
The St Patrick's College Foundation current Board members are:
- Mr Lewis Napa – Lewis is a past St Patrick's College captain and currently works at Ellem Warren Lawyers. Lewis was an Associate to His Honour Judge Noud of the District Court of Queensland and has experience in corporate, commercial and property transactions.
- Br Ian Robertson – Br Ian spent several years teaching at St. Patrick's College and represents Oceania Province on the Foundation Board.
- Mr Mike McMahon - Mike has been involved with the College for many years both as a parent and on the College Board. Mike brings to the Foundation over 25 years marketing and sales experience.
- Mr Chris Mayes – Chris Mayes is our current College Principal. He has previously worked as College Dean at St Joseph's, Gregory Terrace.
- Mr Michael Crutcher – Michael is a past student and has extensive experience in the media and communications fields. His company is 55Comms and they specialise in media and corporate content strategy. His comprehensive list of clients include Brisbane Marketing, Brisbane Racing Club, Government House Qld and Qld Cricket.
- Mr Peter Chapman – Peter represents Edmund Rice Education Australia as the current Director Regional Support – North for EREA. He is also a past principal of St Joseph's, Gregory Terrace.
The College thanks these members of the community for their time and commitment to ensure the future success of the St Patrick's College Foundation and the programs it supports.